Thursday, July 17, 2008

Air Jordan 1 + Air Jordan 2 = Team Air Jordan?



I'm A Lil Confused Too. But Oh Well. These Are The Air Jordan 2.5's Are Comin Out Sometime During The Year 09. No Word On An Exact Date Or Even General Idea For That Matter. This Is Probably My Last Shoe Post For Awhile Unless Someone Requests The New Bapes Or Somethin Else Like The New Pegasus's, The Unreleased NB 577's, The 2008 Electric Blue Reverse Jams(The Hottest Of All I Mentioned), Or The Olive Zoom's. Well None Are All That Eye Catching Except The Reverse Jams But Yea. I Might Post Em Just For The Hell Of It. Oh And Dont Email Me Tellin Me The RJ's Are Old Cuz They're NOT. The Ones You'll See On Google Are LAST YEAR'S. So I'll Probably Get To That Later... Maybe. And The Others Shoes... Well Ima Need Some Requests.


-Young Hype


*beep*