Thursday, July 31, 2008

Juelz Contract Sold For 2 Mill By Cam? What?!!!



According To Miss Info She Spoke To Cam A Few Weeks Ago At Flex's Car Show In Where Else But JERSEY! But Anywayz Back To The Point. Cam Mentioned Business Ventures And Such But Then He Stopped And Said “Oh, by the way, I gotta talk to you about something else too. I sold Juelz’ contract to Def Jam for 2 million dollars.” Crazy Rite?! Now Bring It Back To Last Week When My Girl Sent Young Splashy Splash An Email The Situation And This Is What He Said:

"A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!

I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.

I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all niggas know what time it is.

Juelz Santana, Mr. HD, Young Splashy Splash. Skullgang, the new movement to move wit!! Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (”the Reagan Era”).

I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal…Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang). So just prepare for the future ’cause I have.

Dip Set 4 Life Skullgang 4ever
P.S. Immmmmm baaaaack A!!!!"

Can't Wait For The Reagan Era And Born To Lose Built To Win. But Still DipSet? We'll See How This Mess Untangles Soon (If It Ever Does)...


-Young Hype


*beep*