Monday, August 4, 2008

Joe Budden Touch & Go Behind The Scenes & HoodHype Interview Audio



Props To Nation For The Video & The Tracklist. Padded Room In Stores Sept 30th!!! Or Maybe October 28th??? Whatever The Release Date I Can't Wait For Padded Room To Drop. It's Been Too Long Since An Album. Props To JMACK For The Interview Audio Below Also. HoodHype Episode 69 ;]. Joe Says In The Interview-

"Aw Padded Room Is Psycho. Padded Room Is Psycho, Insane, Suicidal Thoughts. That's Really What It Comes Across As To Me. I Wanted To Take Advantage Of Bein Unsigned And Bein Independent More So I Would Be Able To Do Some Things That I Wouldn't Be Able To Do On A Major, What I Wouldn't Be Able To Do On A Mood Muzik. I Almost Wanna Say It's Like Mood Muzik's Cousin Or Some Shit. Just Like The Feel And Musically The Content Is Not One. I Don't Think There's More Than 3 Punch Lines, Metaphors, Or Simile's On There. Yea Man I Wanted To Switch It Up Like, Like I Tell People All The Time I'm My Only Competiton At This Point. I'm Just Tryna Challenge Myself And Raise The Bar And Do Different Things Creatively. And That's Exactly What Happened On Padded Room & Some Of Those Songs Just Came Out Amazing. I'm Really Excited I'm Anxious For You To Hear It."

-Joe Budden

Padded Room Tracklist

1) Now I Lay (Intro)
2) Touch And Go
3) If I Gotta Go
4) Don’t Make Me
5) Outcast
6) Blood On The Wall
7) Dreams (In My Sleep)
8) Couldn’t Help It
9) Do Tell
10) My Life
11) Better Part Of Me
12) Just To Be Different
13) Angel In My Life
14) Pray For Me
15) All Of Me (Reprise) (Bonus Track)
16) 1 Night Fuck (Bonus Track)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/165188143c1fa729/

"Wanted A Deal, I Got It And Couldn't Deal With It." - Joe Budden = Crazy/Amazing


-Young Hype


*beep*