Saturday, August 2, 2008

HypeKicks: Air Jordan III's The Best Of Both Worlds (Release)



The Boyz Over @ KicksOnFire Put Me On To The Return Of The Best Of Both Worlds Campaign. These Were Both Exclusive Releases. Sorry It Took So Long I Had A Problem With Their Email Being Marked As Spam For Some Reason. But Anywayz These Released July 30th & It's Probably Too Late To Get Them Now But They Were Being Sold At The House Of Hoops & Flight Club With Both Costing $165. The Black Represent Jordan & Signify The Best On Earth. The White Signify Spike Lee & Represent The Best On Mars. I Guess With The Whole Rap Alien Thing Getting Hot It Was The Right Time To Put Out This Campaign Again. By The Way These Premiered On June 3rd Or 4th I Believe, So They Are NOT NEW. I Was Going To Post Them On Their Release Date As I Wasn't Blogging Yet When They Premiered. But Better Late Then Never I Guess.












-Young Hype


*beep*